Project Level Administrative Support
• Must have the ability to work within Government-provided software packages with emphasis on MS products, for example, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Detail-oriented with technical, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with members of the Staff, Senior Leaders and Executives.
• Ability to commute/relocate: •Picatinny Arsenal, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Here, you will play a crucial role in contributing to the success of the Combat Capabilities Development Command Armament Center (CCDC AC) contract.
• Provide administrative support to and interact with high-level civilian, military, and clients.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and work ethic as well as use independent judgement and responsibility across all areas of work.
• Create, produce and edit working documents, spreadsheets and presentations for your team of moderate to complex levels.
• Perform routine administrative functions and manage multiple tasks such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• Assist team with project timelines, deadlines and other project related needs and correspondence.
• Create and/or assist in the staffing of manual or quick-turn taskers.
• Be willing to take on additional duties with other office administrative staff to ensure coverage of all requirements.